We are a group of people who care about people
Life can change on a dime. Without warning we can be faced with health challenges ourselves, or helping our loved ones in their time of need.
You’re First LLC was created over 10 years ago to support the physical and mental needs of seniors. Our vision is to deliver a lifestyle for our clients and family members that is free of health related worries.
When people get to know You’re First, they understand that we are a group of people that continually work hard every day to help seniors stay in their homes longer than and other support service/program available today. We focus on these service elements that have proven over the last 10 years to the “Best of the Best” and we do it every day.
- Our Staff: We only hire licensed, experienced, highly trained Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA’s) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN’s) with a heart for serving others.
- Dementia Certified: All of our employees complete an extensive certified dementia course that optimizes communications and compliance with people how have been diagnosed with all forms of Dementia.
- “You’re First University” Ongoing Employee Training: All of our care providers go through continuous training from disease specific certifications to wound care insuring we provide the highest level of care and up to date techniques.
- “Family First ” Comprehensive Family Training: We have built and refined our family training program so family and physicians can provided the type of care required even when our employees are not scheduled for care. This optimizes the clients health and helps speed and maintain a great quality of life.
- “SMART CARE ” Our Care Programs : We have custom care programs designed specifically for our clients individual physical and mental needs.
We are licensed by the State of Texas #014101, bonded, insured and carry workman’s compensation. The State of Texas does not require insurance or bonding, but we feel it’s the right thing to do.
What people are saying about us
Cannot say enough about the service we received with You’re First! Shannon went far and above in her care of my uncle and was always such a pleasant encouragement to our family!!! Would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again! I’ve dealt with many over the years and Shannon and her team don’t just do their job and do it well, they work from their heart! Very hard to find these days!!!
I was very impressed with the way Crystal Aranda and the staff at You’re First were able to get my mother back on her feet again; regaining her independence that she had lost while being hospitalized. What really impressed me was how You’re First knew how to handle and perform all care tasks necessary to get my mom well again.
In addition, the staff at You’re First taught me how to care for my mother and assist her with proper body mechanics. I am so thankful for the loving and outstanding care they gave my mother.
Thank you! You’re First!
I have worked for You’re First for over 6yrs and the people within the organization have become my second family.
The CEO of You’re First Cheryl, always believes in doing the right thing in all situations. She treats every employee and every client the same way she treats her own family members. And that core element of our company culture is evident in every department within our organization. Our employee training program and daily activities for our clients is designed to support a comprehensive list of mental and physical challenges.
I have never worked for a company that really cares about their clients and works hard every day to be the very best in our industry!
I have used 4 other care agencies in Houston for my mom, none of them come close to providing the care for her that You’re First does! Almost every evening before she goes to bed she tells how lucky she is to have “her girls” and thanks me for bringing them to her. She has thrived under their care! She enjoys the extra things they do for her and the activities they do…makes me envious I must go to work every day.
I recommend You’re First to anyone who asks about care! Thank you You’re First for providing the very best in care for my mom!