As a Resident Care Specialist (CNA) you will provide services and care for residents and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides personal care and services such as: a) Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting, bathing, and grooming, feeding, and mobility) b) Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned. c) Accurately documents all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides non-resident services such as, but not limited to, washing wheelchairs and cleaning resident / patient areas in compliance with infection control procedures.
- Contributes to the resident assessment and care plan.
- Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and / or training.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
We focus on people. Our residents. Their lives. Their health. Their families. The commitment is to provide compassionate, family oriented short-term and long-term care. We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our clients. The aim is to care for every resident the way we would care for our family members. We strive to provide our clients with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. To reach these outcomes we subscribe to quality treatment with a combination of “caring and curing”.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)